1. Surround yourself with positive friends and family who will support your new mindset to live a healthy clean lifestyle. You will never last with people who are are living the opposite way of life. Your happy hour is at the gym, not the bar!
2. Meditate, pray and be grateful for each day and every accomplishment. A healthy lifestyle is a combination of a healthy body. mind & soul.
3. Always try something new in fitness. Push yourself daily for that extra set, rep or mile because YOU CAN DO IT!
4. Get a workout buddy....Smile and laugh as much as possible it keeps you grounded & helps you cope with life's ups & downs.
5. Learn to splurge healthfully, its all about balance and everything in moderation! This is not another diet this is a lifestyle.